Chicks and Love pizza catering can bring their operation to you! Whether it’s a Business event, Grand Opening, Fundraiser, Birthday, Anniversary, Weddings, Rehearsals, Graduation, Housewarming, Celebration of Life or Holiday Party, your guests will be impressed with pizzas made to order in front of them, and you will be the talk of the town! The Chicks will surely make your event memorable, indoors or out! We enjoy serving parties of 30-150 guests.
We offer two types Catering services:
- INTERACTIVE Pizza Party: We provide the food, your guests assemble their own pizzas and we bake them for everybody! Everybody is happy! It’s truly an INTERACTIVE Pizza Party and so much fun! This is the most cost effective way of having a pizza party which is about $300 less than our Full Service catering. Best suited for parties of 30-40 . We have customers across the Bay Area making our pizzas on a weekly basis, at home, from our business Queen of Crusts. For pricing, please fill out Catering Estimate Request Form BELOW
- Full Service Pizza Party: We bake the pizzas in our portable pizza ovens in front of your guests and the pizzas are served buffet style. The price range is from $18-28 per person depending on the quantity of pizzas. The more pizzas ordered the better the pricing. For pricing, please fill out Catering Estimate Request Form BELOW
What type of services do you provide?
- The customer preorders a minimum of 30 flatbread pizzas.
- We cook your preordered pizzas on site, indoors or out.
- We continuously put HOT slices of pizza on a “pizza buffet” area, and your guests help themselves. (Your guests do not order pizzas from us, unless it’s for Gluten Free orders.)
- We can bring our portable ovens for cooking outside where all your guests can watch us do our magic!
- We can use your kitchen oven(s)* to cook the pizzas for parties under 50 pizzas which can save you $75-100. *The pizza may take longer to bake using your ovens, so be sure you have supplemental food available for your guests.
- Our INTERACTIVE Pizza Parties are cost effective for smaller parties and are definitely fun and memorable because your guests are making their own creations.
What size are the flatbreads? How many servings from ONE flatbread?
- They oblong, approximately 11”x 7”
- Pizzas are cut into 4-6 slices. Each slice is the size of a standard 4”-5”cell phone.
- An average person can eat 1-1.25 flatbreads. Big eaters (Men & growing boys) enjoy 1.5 – 2
Do you offer Gluten Free (GF)?
- Yes! Available on request only.
- We make our own gluten free crusts with white and brown rice flour, millet flour, sorghum flour, xanthan gum, teff flour, olive oil, honey, salt and yeast.
- We cannot guarantee that the pizza will be 100% gluten free. There may be traces of gluten on our equipment, utensils and the “ready prepared” food products that we use. We do not bake in a Certified Gluten Free facility, however all the ingredients use are certified gluten free.
- These crusts are cooked in a facility and in ovens that processes gluten flatbreads.
- Your gluten free guests will be able to customize their own pizza, on site! You will want to instruct these guests to place their order with us directly!
How are the flatbreads served? Are disposables supplied?
- Slices of flatbreads presented on wooden platters, with signs that include names and ingredients. (See pics on our website, Facebook and Instagram pages!)
- You (the host) need to supply plates, napkins and an area (table or countertop) for the pizza buffet (wooden platters).
Are there any other food or beverages offered?
- We specialize in pizza only.
- We suggest that you buy a salad or two from your favorite deli, Whole Foods or Costco.
What type of ingredients do you use?
- The following items are Organic/ Organically Grown: Our Original pizza crusts are made with organic flour, garlic, tomato pizza sauce, , green onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, basil, or any produce that we use, and our own backyard farm eggs. Our Gluten Free crusts are non-GMO.
Do I need to give you deposit?
- 50% nonrefundable deposit due upon reserving your date.
- FINAL head count due 1 week before your event.
- Final payment of balance due on day of your event.
- If the event is canceled:
-30 days or more prior to the event date: the full deposit will be refunded
-14-days prior to the event date: 40% of the deposit will be refunded
-7-days prior to the event date: 50% deposit will be retained by us
-3 days or less prior to the event: the full amount of the event will be retained/owed to us
What type of Payments do you accept?
- Cash, Venmo, Zelle, Paypal (friends or family)
What size & type of space do you need to do your pizza magic?
- For OUTDOOR cooking, we need SHADE in the daytime, and some LIGHT if we are cooking in the dark.
- We can squeeze everything in a 10’x10’ or even slightly smaller space.
- For INDOOR cooking we need 2-3’counter space next to the ovens, and another 3’ counter space for assembling the pizzas.
- Ultimately, you would want us to be cooking as CLOSE as possible to where the pizzas will be presented (within 10’-20’). This will ensure FRESH & HOT pizzas for your guests!
- You provide a table (tablecloth if needed) or counter, indoors or out, where the pizzas will be served….The Pizza Buffet!
- Whenever we cater an event, the guests are ALWAYS interested in watching us make the pizzas! So consider this when planning the best location to put us!
- We need a parking space that is closest to the cooking area where will be stationed. There is a extra charge for locations that we have to hike or climb stairs or are more than 2 minute walk from the parking space.
- Pathways to from the parking space to the cooking station must be cleared, well lit, with no trip/safety hazards. Typically referring to garages, backyards and side gate areas.
Please see MENU tab for menu! Contact The Chicks for more details!
Catering Estimate Request Form
We’ll try our best to get back to you within 24-72 hours. Thanks so much for your patience.